Thinking about downsizing or moving?
Is it time to consider a smart alternative to doing it yourself?
Take Care Move Assistance is a move management company committed to helping seniors and their families by assisting with the downsizing of their family homes and moving to a retirement community.
With Take Care, you can relax knowing you have professionals looking out for you and your loved one’s best interest. You can rest assured we view your residence and its furnishings as a crucial part of your legacy and we hold them in high regard.
Our services provide a one stop resource for managing your move. We can make all the contacts, set all the dates and oversee the operations for every aspect of your move. Your input is critical but your presence is not.
You’re the boss, you set the goals and we manage the process to meet them.
- Relocation Project Management
- Personalized room design and layout
- Disconnect home electronics (TVs, stereos, clock radios, personal computers) assure all components are packaged and identified
- Reconnect home electronics, assure everything is operating properly
- Packing services
- Un-packing and setting-up new home
- Advice on allocation of furnishings and possessions
- Light Handyman services
Feel free to call Bill Smith or write for more details and schedule a free moving consultation.
We’ll Take Care of you.
Current member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM)
Licensed, Bonded and Insured
Take Care Move Assistance provides moving help for seniors.
Serving Portland and Portland Metro including; Beaverton, Forrest Grove, Gresham, Hillsboro, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Tualatin, West Linn, Wilsonville, Milwaukie, Oregon City.